DISTANT COUSINS [Chapter 1]

Chapter 1.


"(Y/N), let's gooo!" yelled from downstairs my older brother, Joe. "I'm coming, just give me a second!" I yelled back, infront of my big mirror, looking at my features, my body. "Am I pretty?" I asked to myself, worrying if it wasn't true.


But people say I'm beautiful, inside and outside. I really don't get it, because I've been called ugly, fat, slut, a lot of times. My life has been a mess since people cyberbullied me last year, when I was ninetheen. I feel like a shit, like I don't belong to this world, anymore. No, I haven't cut and I won't, I think selfharming is stupid.




I heard another yell, but that wasn't from Joe, it was now from my mother. "(Y/N) come on! We need to go now!", she said sweetly. I ran downstairs and hugged her, she was surprised about the hug. "Let's go, sweetheart." .


We were heading to my uncle Barry's birthday party, he was now fifty years old. Uncle Barry and my father had a huge bond, because they had no more brothers or sisters. My uncle had a wife named Anne and they had one adorable child, Tommy. In the other hand, our family was my parents, Joe and me.  




"Ah, the House family!" said Uncle Barry, with a widely smile. We gave him a big hug each one,  and walked in the house. The place was with a lot of people, it seemed to be family from my uncle. My parents walked directly to the kitchen, to salute my aunt Anne. Joe walked over our guys cousins and chilled with them. Then there was me, with no one to talk to. It wasn't I was awkward and quiet, I was really confident and funny. But that evening, I wasn't in a great mood.




I sat on a chair, lonely, but I didn't care a lot. As I drank from the glass of water, I felt someone sitting to my right side. I faced at the person and it was a guy, a handsome guy. He was tall, with perfect dark dirty blonde hair, green gorgeous eyes, and when he smiled to me, he showed his cute dimples. I stared at the perfection infront of me, almost drooling. 

"Hey" the guy said smiling, "H-Hi" I stuttered. 

He smiled again and pulled his hand infront of me to shake it, "I'm Kendall Schmidt, and you are...?". I stared to his hand, that was bigger than mine, I shook it and said "(Y/N), (Y/N) House". We stopped shaking and Kendall then looked at me, "So... you're family with Barry?", I nodded "I'm his niece, and you?". His face became surprised, "I'm his nephew, too. We are distant cousins!" he said eagerly "I'm living now with Uncle Barry, so that's why we have never seen each other". 


Woah, wait a moment... Kendall, my distant cousin? That means I could see him again if I go with my Uncle Barry. I'm starting to feel comfortable around Kendall, my distant cousin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario